Saturday, October 26, 2013

Kids clothes week day 3,4 and 5!

PMy days are crazy with juggling library story hour, gymnastics, work and my mama duties. 
I managed to finish the girls Lacy and Lane Slope Hoodie. I love them, they love them and I can't wait to make mine, ya know after kids clothes week. Lol. 

For this version is used interlock with rib knit cuffs. 


We added a rhinestone design to the front. 


Now for my diva, I used a gradient rainbow jersey knit from Girl Charlee. 


I took the time to line all those stripes up and I am very glad that I did.  


My 3 love their hoodies as do I. This may be my go to. At sine point I want to make a front zip coat with the thumb holes as well. 




Now yesterday my husband took my van to get new tires and left me his truck as a just in case of an emergency. It was my first day I didn't need to be somewhere so I spent the day sewing. 
I has been eyeing the Primrose from Create Kids Couture for some time but didn't want the halter neck. I wanted a peasant top, long sleeve with fall coming. Lucky for me the Jewel was on sale yesterday. 
I lengthened the bodice of the Jewel by making sure the sides measured the same, under the arm hole. 
I also choose to do a rolled hem and shirred the neck and arms and added Shirring at the wrist. I only did 3 layers to the skirt bc I only wanted it to be knee length. 
I am very pleased with the results!


I love that the faux corset can be worn in front or back and it pulls the bodice in nicely. I was even able to make a perfectly matched necklace. 

That's all for now. 
Hope you have a great day. 
Next up maybe Halloween costumes.
~Kristen. 

Just a little bit of personality here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment