Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13

Day 13: Today I am thankful for the amazing teachers that my girls have had the pleasure of learning from and with. Thanks ladies, even if only one of you has the opportunity to see this.

Yesterday I had full intentions of sewing, but as it turned out the pattern I was planning on sewing from didnt have the sleeve sizes I needed. So I ended up tracing another pattern and stopped there. The kids of course had the day off, so we had fun with pipe cleaners, colored with the girls,  had tomato soup and salad for lunch, took a shower which I turned into a bath for them, watched a movie with pop corn ( I may have fallen asleep) then I started to cook dinner and work.
It was a fun filled day which we needed an enjoyed. Today I may attempt to sew again, but we shall see. The dishes are staring at me as is the clean laundry.

Hope you have a great day,
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment